Sunday, February 1, 2009

Breakfast of Champions


Olympic gold-medalist Michael Phelps smokes a bowl for this morning's issue of the UK's News of the World. Hey, the kid's alright. The 15 August 2008 issue of The Times (UK) had quoted Phelps: "I am clean. I did 'Project Believe' with USADA (US Anti Doping Agency) where I purposely wanted to do more tests to prove that. People can question all they want but the facts are facts and I have the results to prove it." He was talking different drugs, though, and I don't think anyone ever singled out marijuana for its performance-enhancing potential.

Guy who looks this hot AND vaguely retarded (never mutually exclusive in my playbook--yeah, OK, so I've got my kinks), it would be a real shame if I can't see him on my Wheaties over the recently published photo, which Phelps's people reportedly offered huge incentives not to see in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...